Friday, January 4, 2013

Casey Kasem's AT40 the 80s January 5th 2013

American Top 40
The 80s
Top 100 of 1987 (Part 2)

50 - Will You Still Love Me - Chicago
49 - Hip To Be Square - Huey Lewis and The News
48 - Let's Wait Awhile - Janet Jackson
47 - In Too Deep - Genesis
46 - Causing a Commotion - Madonna
45 - I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson w/Siedah Garrett
44 - Touch Me - Samantha Fox
43 - You Got It All - The Jets
42 - Who's That Girl - Madonna
41 - Jacob's Ladder - Huey Lewis and The News
40 - Land of Confusion - Genesis
39 - Somewhere Out There - Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram
38 - U Got The Look - Prince w/Sheena Easton
37 - Control - Janet Jackson
36 - I Knew You Were Waiting For Me - Aretha Franklin and George Michael
35 - Keep Your Hands To Yourself - The Georgia Satellites
34 - You Keep Me Hanging On - Kim Wilde
33 - Heart and Soul - T'Pau
32 - (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight - Cutting Crew
31 - Lost In Emotion - Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
30 - Open Your Heart - Madonna
29 - Lean On Me - Club Noveau
28 - The Next Time I Fall - Peter Cetera and Amy Grant
27 - (I've Had) The Time of My Life - Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
26 - Only In My Dreams - Debbie Gibson
25 - Notorious - Duran Duran
24 - I Want Your Sex - George Michael
23 - I Still Havent Found What I'm Looking For - U2
22 - Didnt We Almost Have It All - Whitney Houston
21 - The Lady in Red - Chris Deburgh
20 - At This Moment (Live) - Billy Vera and The Beaters
19 - Mony Mony (Live) - Billy Idol
18 - I Think Were Alone Now - Tiffany
17 - Head To Toe - Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
16 - Looking For a New Love - Jody Watley
15 - With Or Without You - U2
14 - Always - Atlantic Starr
13 - Don't Dream Its Over - Crowded House
12 - Everybody Have Fun Tonight - Wang Chung
11 - La Bamba - Los Lobos
10 - Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
9  -  Shakedown - Bob Seger
8  -  The Way It Is - Bruce Hornsby and The Range
7  -  Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
6  -  C'est La Vie - Robbie Nevil
5  -  Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship
4  -  I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
3  -  Shake You Down - Gregory Abbott
2  -  Alone - Heart
1  -  Walk Like an Egyptian - The Bangles

No comments:

Post a Comment