Saturday, July 6, 2013

Billboards Best Selling Singles - Mid Year 2013

Here are Top 20 selling singles at the mid year point in 2013

courtesy Billboard Magazine



20 - Started From the Bottom - Drake
19 - Harlem Shake - Baauer
18 - Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker
17 - Feel This Moment - Pitbull w/Christina Aguilera
16 - Locke Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
15 - My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark - Fall Out Boy
14 - Ho Hey - The Lumineers
13 - I Love It - Icona Pop
12 - Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
11 - Scream and Shout - Will.I .am and Britney Spears
10 - Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I.
9  -  I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
8  -  Suit and Tie - Justin Timberlake
7  -  Cruise - Florida Georgia Line w/Nelly
6  -  Can't Hold Us - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis w/Ray Dalton
5  -  Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
4  -  Stay - Rihanna w/Mikki Ekko
3  -  When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars
2  -  Just Give Me A Reason  - Pink and Nate Ruess
1  -  ThriftShop - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis w/Wanz

No comments:

Post a Comment