Friday, August 9, 2013

Casey Kasem's AT40 The 80s August 10th 2013

Casey Kasem's AT40
The 80s
Week Ending August 8th 1987


40 - Didnt We Almost Have It All - Whitney Houston
39 - Wipeout - The Fat Boys and The Beach Boys
38 - Funkytown - Pseudo Echo
37 - I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson
36 - Mary's Prayer - Danny Wilson
35 - Happy - Surface
34 - Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
33 - Since You've Been Gone - The Outfield
32 - Give To Live - Sammy Hagar
31 - Don't Disturb This Groove - The System
30 - Point of No Return - Expose
29 - When Smokey Sings - ABC
28 - Doing It All For My Baby - Huey Lewis and The News
27 - Something So Strong - Crowded House
26 - Hearts on Fire - Bryan Adams
25 - Living In a Box - Living In a Box
24 - Girls, Girls, Girls - Motley Crue
23 - Can't We Try - Dan Hill w/Vonda Shepard
22 - I'd Still Say Yes - Klymaxx
21 - Love Power - Dionne Warwick and Jeffrey Osborne
20 - Seven Wonders - Fleetwood Mac
19 - It's Not Over ('Til Its Over) - Starship
18 - Kiss Him Goodbye - The Nylons
17 - I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
16 - Back In The High Life Again - Steve Winwood
15 - The Pleasure Principle - Janet Jackson
14 - Rock Steady - The Whispers
13 - Only in My Dreams - Debbie Gibson
12 - Don't Mean Nothing - Richard Marx
11 - La Bamba - Los Lobos
10 - Wot's It To Ya - Robbie Nevil
9  -  Alone - Heart
8  -  Cross My Broken Heart - The Jets
7  -  Who's That Girl - Madonna
6  -  Rhythm Is Gonna Get You - Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine
5  -  Luka - Suzanne Vega
4  -  Heart and Soul - T'Pau
3  -  Shakedown - Bob Seger
2  -  I Want Your Sex - George Michael
1  -  I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
(1st of 2 consecutive weeks at #1)


No comments:

Post a Comment