Saturday, November 22, 2014

Casey Kasem's AT40 The 80s

Casey Kasem's AT40
The 80s
Week Ending November 24th 1984

40 - Stranger in Town - Toto
39 - All I Need - Jack Wagner
38 - Like A Virgin - Madonna
37 - Tears - John Waite
36 - I Need You Tonight - Peter Wolf
35 - Centipede - Rebbie Jackson
34 - Run To You - Bryan Adams
33 - I Do' Wanna Know - REO Speedwagon
32 - Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
31 - On The Dark Side - John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band
30 - We Are the Young - Dan Hartman
29 - Hello Again - The Cars
28 - I'm So Excited - The Pointer Sisters
27 - Do What You Do - Jermaine Jackson
26 - I Can't Drive 55 - Sammy Hagar
25 - Teacher, Teacher - .38 Special
24 - Valotte - Julian Lennon
23 - What About Me? - Kenny Rogers, Kim Carnes and James Ingram
22 - Walking On a Thin Line - Huey Lewis and The News
21 - It Ain't  Heaven - Corey Hart
20 - Hard Habit To Break - Chicago
19 - We Belong - Pat Benatar
18 - The War Song - Culture Club
17 - I Can't Hold Back - Survivor
16 - Blue Jean - David Bowie
15 - Desert Moon - Dennis DeYoung
14 - Cool It Now - New Edition
13 - Sea of Love - The Honeydrippers
12 - The Wild Boys - Duran Duran
11 - No More Lonely Nights - Paul McCartney
10 - I Just Called To Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
9  -  Penny Lover - Lionel Richie
8  -  All Through The Night - Cyndi Lauper
7  -  Strut - Sheena Easton
6  -  Caribbean Queen - Billy Ocean
5  -  Better Be Good To Me - Tina Turner
4  -  Out of Touch - Hall and Oates
3  -  I Feel For You - Chaka Khan
2  -  Purple Rain - Prince
1  -  Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
(2nd of 3 consecutive weeks at #1)


No comments:

Post a Comment