Friday, October 16, 2015

Casey Kasem's AT40 The 70s (October 17th 2015)

Casey Kasem's AT40
The 70s
Week Ending October 22nd 1977


40 - Do You Dance (Pt. 1) - Rose Royce
39 - My Fair Share - Seals and Crofts
38 - Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes - Jimmy Buffett
37 - Daybreak - Barry Manilow
36 - Send in the Clowns - Judy Collins
35 - Strawberry Letter 23 - Brothers Johnson
34 - Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
33 - I Just Want to Make Love To You - Foghat
32 - Blue Bayou - Linda Rondstadt
31 - Telephone Line - ELO
30 - We Just Disagree - Dave Mason
29 - Do Ya Wanna Get Funky With Me - Peter Brown
28 - Dusic - Brick
27 - I Believe You - Dorothy Moore
26 - We're All Alone - Rita Coolidge
25 - She Did It - Eric Carmen
24 - Help Is On It's Way - Little River Band
23 - Best of My Love - Emotions
22 - On and On - Stephen Bishop
21 - Surfin' USA - Leif Garrett
20 - How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees
19 - Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Peter Frampton
18 - Just Remember I Love You - Firefall
17 - Baby, What A Big Surprise - Chicago
16 - It Was Almost Like a Song - Ronnie Milsap
15 - I Just Want To Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
14 - Heaven on the Seventh Floor - Paul Nichols
13 - The King is Gone - Ronnie McDowell
12 - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue - Crystal Gayle
11 - It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me - Barry White
10 - Swayin' To The Music - Johnny Rivers
9  -  Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band - Meco
8  -  I Feel Love - Donna Summer
7  -  Brick House - Commodores
6  -  Cold As Ice - Foreigner
5  -  Boogie Nights - Heatwave
4  -  Keep It Comin' Love - KC and The Sunshine Band
3  -  That's Rock and Roll - Shaun Cassidy
2  -  Nobody Does It Better - Carly Simon
1  -  You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone
(2nd of 10 consecutive weeks at #1)


No comments:

Post a Comment