Friday, September 6, 2013

Casey Kasem's AT 40 The 80s (09/07/2013)

Casey Kasem's AT40
The 80s
Week Ending September 5th 1987

40 - Fake - Alexander O'Neal
39 - Never Let Me Down - David Bowie
38 - Cross My Broken Heart - The Jets
37 - Back in the High Life Again - Steve Winwood
36 - Let Me Be The One - Expose
35 - Making Love In The Rain - Herb Alpert
34 - Casanova - Levert
33 - Give To Live - Sammy Hagar
32 - Paper In Fire - John Mellencamp
31 - Who Will You Run To - Heart
30 - Jump Start - Natalie Cole
29 - U Got The Look - Prince
28 - Heart and Soul - T'Pau
27 - Lies - Jonathan Butler
26 - Living In A Box - Living In A Box
25 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
24 - One Heartbeat - Smokey Robinson
23 - Mary's Prayer - Danny Wilson
22 - Carrie - Europe
21 - Lost In Emotion - Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
20 - Who Found Who - Jellybean
19 - I Want Your Sex - George Michael
18 - I Need Love - LL Cool J
17 - I Heard a Rumor - Bananrama
16 - Wipeout - The Fat Boys and The Beach Boys
15 - Touch of Grey - The Grateful Dead
14 - It's Not Over (Til Its Over) - Starship
13 - Luka - Suzanne Vega
12 - Love Power - Dionne Warwick and Jeffrey Osborne
11 - When Smokey Sings - ABC
10 - Doing It All For My Baby - Huey Lewis and The News
9  -  Rock Steady - The Whispers
8  -  Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
7  -  Can't We Try - Dan Hill and Vonda Shepard
6  -  Don't Mean Nothing - Richard Marx
5  -  Didn't We Almost Have It All - Whitney Houston
4  -  Only In My Dreams - Debbie Gibson
3  -  Who's That  Girl - Madonna
2  -  I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson
1  -  La Bamba - Los Lobos
(2nd of 3 consecutive weeks at #1)







No comments:

Post a Comment