Saturday, October 12, 2013

Casey Kasem's AT40 the 70s (10/12/2013)

Casey Kasem's AT40
The 70s
Week Ending October 15th 1977


40 - Send in the Clowns - Judy Collins
39 - Cat Scratch Fever - Ted Nugent
38 - The Greatest Love of All - George Benson
37 - I Just Want To Make Love To You - Foghat
36 - Blue Bayou - Linda Rondstadt
35 - Baby, What a Big Surprise - Chicago
34 - We Just Disagree - Dave Mason
33 - Do You Wanna Get Funky With Me - Peter Brown
32 - We're All Alone - Rita Coolidge
31 - Dusic - Brick
30 - Jungle Love - Steve Miller Band
29 - She Did It - Eric Carmen
28 - Way Down - Elvis Presley
27 - I Believe In You - Dorothy Moore
26 - Help Is On Its Way - Little River Band
25 - Strawberry Letter 23 - Brothers Johnson
24 - How Deep is Your Love - Bee Gees
23 - Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
22 - Just Remember I Love You - Firefall
21 - Surfin' USA - Leif Garrett
20 - Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Peter Frampton
19 - Heaven On The Seventh Floor - Paul Nicholas
18 - Telephone Line - ELO
17 - Best of My Love - The Emotions
16 - It Was Almost Like a Song - Ronnie Milsap
15 - The King is Gone - Ronnie McDowell
14 - It's Ecstasy When Yo Lay Down Next To Me - Barry White
13 - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue - Crystal Gayle
12 - On and On - Stephen Bishop
11 - Swayin' To The Music - Johnny Rivers
10 - I Just Want To Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
9  -  I Feel Love - Donna Summer
8  -  Brick House - Commodores
7  -  Cold as Ice - Foreigner
6  -  Boogie Nights - Heatwave
5  -  Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band - Meco
4  -  That's Rock and Roll - Shaun Cassidy
3  -  Nobody Does I Better - Carly Simon
2  -  Keep It Comin' Love - KC and The Sunshine Band
1  -  You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone
(1st of 10 Consecutive Weeks at #1)


No comments:

Post a Comment