Saturday, October 12, 2013

Casey Kasem's AT40 The 80s (10/12/2013)

Casey Kasem's AT40
The 80s
Week Ending October 10th 1987

40 - Heaven is a Place On Earth - Belinda Carlisle
39 - Notorious - Loverboy
38 - Doing It All for My Baby - Huey Lewis and The News
37 - Only In My Dreams - Debbie Gibson
36 - Holiday - The Other Ones
35 - (I've Had) The Time of My Life - Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
34 - I've Been In Love Before - Cutting Crew
33 - Victim of Love - Bryan Adams
32 - Fake - Alexander O'Neal
31 - Can't We Try - Dan Hill w/Vonda Shepard
30 - Brilliant Disguise - Bruce Springsteen
29 - Something Real - Mr. Mister
28 - Don't Make Me Wait for Love - Kenny G. W/Lenny Williams
27 - Touch of Grey - The Grateful Dead
26 - Wipeout - The Fat Boys and The Beach Boys
25 - La Bamba - Los Lobos
24 - Where The Streets Have No Name - U2
23 - I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson
22- In My Dreams - REO Speedwagon
21 - It's A Sin - The Pet Shop Boys
20 - When Smokey Sings - ABC
19 - You Are The Girl - The Cars
18 - Breakout - Swing Out Sister
17 - Mony Mony - Billy Idol
16 - Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac
15 - I  Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
14 - One Heartbeat - Smokey Robinson
13 - Jump Start - Natalie Cole
12 - Let Me Be The One - Expose
11 - Causing a Commotion - Madonna
10 - Casanova - Levert
9  -  Paper In Fire - John Mellancamp
8  -  Bad - Michael Jackson
7  -  Who Will You Run To - Heart
6  -  Didn't We Almost Have It All - Whitney Houston
5  -  U Got the Look - Prince w/Sheena Easton
4  -  I Heard a Rumor - Bananarama
3  -  Carrie - Europe
2  -  Lost In Emotion - Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
1  -  Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
(1 week at #1)



No comments:

Post a Comment